Chemical Name: Triethyl Phosphate
CAS NO.: 78-40-0
Packing : 200kg/drum , 20fcl=16mt ; or 25mt/tank
(1) Catalyst: xylene isomer catalyst; polymerization catalyst for olefin; catalyst for producing tetraethyl lead; catalyst for producing carbodiimide; displacement catalyst for trialkylboron and olefin; A catalyst for ketone; a catalyst for the polymerization of styrene and a conjugated diene compound; if used in the polymerization of terephthalic acid or ethylene glycol, it has an effect of preventing discoloration of fibers.
(2) Solvent: solvent of nitrocellulose and cellulose acetate; solvent for maintaining the life of the organic peroxide catalyst; solvent for dispersing fluorinated ethylene; peroxide for curing catalyst of polyester resin and epoxy resin Agent and diluent.
(3) Stabilizer: a chlorine-based insecticide and a stabilizer; a stabilizer of a phenol resin; a solid agent of a sugar alcohol resin.
(4) Synthetic resin: curing agent for xylenol formaldehyde resin; softener for phenolic resin used in shell molding; softener for vinyl chloride; plasticizer for vinyl acetate; flame retardant of polyester resin Agent.
(5) Triethyl phosphate (flame retardant TEP) is a high boiling solvent, a plasticizer for rubber and plastics, and is also used as a raw material for the production of pesticides for use as an ethylating agent and ketene. In Japan, 70% of this product is used in catalysts.
any inquiry , pls inform :email@example.com
Colorless Transparent Liquid
Color ( APHA )