CAS No.: 111-42-2
1. Mainly used in the production of non-ionic surfactant directly and some other important common surfactant when synthesized with various acids;
2. Mainly used to produce glyphosate in pesticide industry;
3. Mainly used as the absorber and desulfurization agent for acid gas purification;
4. Corrosion inhibitor in pharmaceutical industry;
5. Cross-linking agent for high resilience polyurethane foam production;
6. Fabric finishing-agent, softening agent, emulsifier, fluorescent whitening agent and etc. in textile industry;
7. Used as leather and synthetic fiber softener;
8. Thickening agent and foam improver in shampoo and light detergent;
9. Also used as detergent, lubricant, brightener, and dust scavenger for engine piston.
Any inquiry,pls feel free to contact anne at firstname.lastname@example.org.